Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Week in Review 4.28.13


Race week! With the St. Jude Country Music Half Marathon on Saturday there isn’t a whole lot of training going on.

Monday I went out early in the morning for 5K.  Leg was a bit sore but felt pretty good.   3.1Mi in 32:52, a pace of 10:36, about 10 seconds per mile faster than Monday of last week.

Tuesday was an off day because I didn't want to get up.

Wednesday was another 5K, this time at the gym because of some rainy weather.  At least I finally got to break out my “I’m training for the Zombie Apocalypse” shirt I got at the Rock n Roll USA expo (you can get them at one more mile if you’re interested). 3.1 mi in 33:37, a pace of 10:51 (I’m always slower on the treadmill).
 
Thursday was a weight training day at the gym focusing on core and upper body.

Friday: Travel to Nashville and a walk around the expo for…

Saturday St. Jude Country Music Half Marathon!!!  13.1 mi in 2:19:11 a 10:38 pace and a new PR!!!.  Keep checking back for my expo and race recap, along with all the fun stories from a night of bar hopping form Honky Tonk to Honky Tonk.

Miles run last week 19.3

Miles run this year 207.5

Miles left to 1K in 2013: 792.5 (22.64 miles per week over the next 35 weeks up .09 from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment