Monday, September 16, 2013

Week in Review 9.15.13

Race week for the Rock n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon, combined with a cold or allergies so there isn't much to report as far as training goes.

Monday I headed out to do some fartlek down to the track.  I wanted to do a full 5 miles but one of the guys I was meeting for beers and wings for Monday night football got there early so I left a bit early.  Wings time!  4.9mi in 50:29 a 10:18 pace. 

I woke up Tuesday stuffy and with a scratchy throat.  Not wanting to push my luck and get sick before the race so I didn't run again until Friday while I was working from home.  Read about that run and the half on Sunday in my race report.  I hope to have the race report up shortly!

Miles run last week 20.0

Miles run this year 674.8

Miles left to 1K in 2013: 325.2 (21.68 miles per week over the next 15 weeks up 0.1 from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment