Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Week in Review 11.10.13

Race week for the Rock n Roll Savannah half Marathon!





Monday I headed out for pace run around my neighborhood.  The coldest day of the year so far (29) made running to stay warm easy (once I dragged myself out of bed) and the time change helped too.  The first time in a long time that the sun was up for part of my morning run  5.0 mi in 52:11 a 10:26 pace.

Tuesday I headed down to the track for my last speed workout before the race despite the cold sticking around (30 today).  Fartleks for all (that sounds gross)!!! 3.1mi in 29:51 a 9:38 pace

Wednesday before we left for Charleston I got up for anther 5K.  Can't wait for some warmer weather 3.2 mi in 35:10 an 10:59 pace

Saturday I Rocked Savannah.  Stay tuned for my race report soon!

Also I signed up for two holiday runs this week the Bucks County 5 miler on Thanksgiving and the Somerville Jinglebell run!  If you're in the area check em out!

Miles run last week 24.4 (assuming I finish Savannah)

















Miles run this year 866.6

Miles left to 1K in 2013: 133.4 (19.06 miles per week over the next 7 weeks down 0.66 mi from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment