Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Week in Review 5.26.13

If I had to sum up this week in one word it would be "Lazy".  Between a sore calf and bad weather I didn't put in many miles to speak of.
Monday was an off day.  Taking the red eye back from Portland I was pretty beat and was in bed before 8 to get some well needed rest.

Tuesday was pretty rainy in the afternoon so I decided to do my run on the elliptical rather than outside.  Difficulty was up which means the speeds were low.  2.6 mi
Wednesday I tried to get back at it and did 5 miles outside 54:38.  My calf was a bit sore but feeling better as the day went on.  That evening our softball game started late so even without any post-game beers I didn't get home until 11:30.  I guess I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

Thursday, and I did sleep in and it was raining so I rested up for the long weekend.

Friday I tried to get 5 miles in after work, it was just a fine mist...until I got down to the track where the heavens opened up.  I decided that I needed to stay out but instead of doing all 5 I would just do some intervals for 30 minutes.  3.12 mi in 30 minutes

Saturday was raining so no running for me.  Like I said a lazy week.
Sunday was still a bit rainy in the morning so I had to put off my run until the afternoon. I did just a small run while I reloaded for next week to get myself back on a Saturday long run schedule.  2.6mi in 28 minutes

Miles run last week 13.3

Miles run this year 299.4
Miles left to 1K in 2013: 700.6 (22.60 miles per week over the next 31 weeks up 0.29 from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment